Thank you for your interest in learning how to bicycle to work safely and confidently.
Here’s what you need to know to schedule your training rides:
- Please sign up for TWO, home-to-Downtown rides and TWO, work-to-home rides for a total of FOUR total rides
- Allow 30-minutes per ride
- If you need to cancel a ride please email James@bicyclecolorado.org with a minimum of 24 hours notice, or, text him at 720-530-5894 in an emergency with less than 24 hours notice.
- Once you request ride times, we’ll match you with a trained Navigator and email you the confirmation details. Your ride is not confirmed until you receive this email. We’ll also send you a reminder text message 24-hours before each ride.
- At the end of each ride day, we’ll email you a short survey about how your ride went. It’s very important that we hear your feedback. Please complete these within 24 hours of each ride.
Happy Confident Riding!