Wednesday Nights, May 4, 11, 18, 25, 2022
In this weeknight short course enduro series with a weekend finale, riders check their better judgment at the gate for a timed downhill run on the infamous Sluice Trail at Floyd Hill.
Schedule Each Wednesday
COURSE SET UP
No riding Sluice Trail at this time.
• 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
When to be at the top of the hill, ready to rock.
• Open 4:30 p.m.
• Juniors 5 p.m.
• 19-34 5:30 p.m.
• 35+ 6 p.m.
• 7 p.m.
Do one or all of the Sessions. We will count your best 3 out of 4 in the overall rankings. You will get points from 1st – 30th place.
Each session will feature a different timed line on the Sluice trail. For those not into the biggest drops, we will have a B line. We will try to have a preview of each course posted prior to race day.
The Session Series is all about fun. We want you to look forward to this all week and have a great time from start to finish. Keep in mind this is not an EWS race, so take it easy and enjoy the trails.
Male and Female for each
• Juniors (14-18)
SCORING & PRIZES
• Riders will be chip timed with RFID timing.
• Product awards will be offered to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd each week.
• Points will be awarded for 1st – 20th place in each event.
• Overall awards will be scored on the best 2 of 3 events. This will allow you to miss one event or toss out your worst event result.
• Tie breaks are based on the best Race 3 finish. If riders are tied on points and neither one did Race 3, then the secondary tiebreaker will be Race 2 points.
Mission: techy trails in Clear Creek County
Over the past few years, Team Evergreen Cycling has worked with the Colorado Mountain Bike Association and others to fund the design of the Floyd Hill mountain bike trail system in Clear Creek County. The net proceeds from the Session Series and your generous donations will be used to build more techy trails in Clear Creek County and maintain the beauty that is Floyd Hill.