RIDE THE ROCKIES
Save the dates as registration will be opening soon for The Denver Post Ride The Rockies, June 14-19, 2020!
Join us this year on the 35th Annual Ride The Rockies. It is an epic adventure showcasing colorful Colorado on two wheels. Enjoy the hospitality of communities and towns to be released soon! Enjoy the company of your colleagues, relish the challenge, and seize an opportunity to make memories that last forever. All proceeds from the event support The Denver Post Community Foundation.
Your registration includes
- RTR welcome package
- Camping space
- Transportation of one bag from HQ to HQ for the entire week (< 70 lb)
- Shuttle services
- Entertainment in host communities
- Aid stations
- Bike techs
- Sag vehicles
- Medical support
- Commemorative jersey
- Water bottle
- Tour Map Book
- Mobile App
Click the photo below to see the routes from 2019; 2020 routes will be released soon!
The VIP Treatment
Discover the Gold Rush in the 10th annual Ride The Rockies VIP Prologue Experience.
- Luxury accommodations on Mt. Crested Butte at The Lodge at Mountaineer Square
- A first class supported ride from Crested Butte to Cochetopa Pass (67 miles/3283’ Elevation Gain) Highlights – Gunnison Valley, Cochetopa Canyon, Cochetopa Pass
- Friday dinner at Elk Avenue Prime with Jason Sumner, author of the 75 Classic Rides Colorado: The Best Road Biking Routes
- Saturday dinner at Uley’s Cabin
- VIP Participants will ride alongside cyclists including Mara Abbott and Chris Carmichael
- Space is limited to the first 50 who sign up. Register here!
Peaks to Plains Package
Do you plan on doing both Ride The Rockies and Pedal The Plains in 2020?
Take advantage of our new Peaks to Plains Package for a discount bundled registration for both bike tours. The Peaks to Plains package is the best way to experience the true joys of Colorado, the mountains, the plains, North, South, East, and West. The splendor of Colorado is everywhere.
The Peaks to Plains registration package will open for registration soon and starts at $810 for our early bird pricing and goes up to $860 during Tier 2. This package includes an individual registration to both events.
Logistics, camping, bike shipping, etc. can be found by clicking here.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/RideTheRockiesFans