RIDE THE ROCKIES
Save the dates and register now for The Denver Post Ride The Rockies, June 9-15, 2019!
Join us this year on the 34th Annual Ride The Rockies. It is an epic adventure showcasing colorful Colorado on two wheels. Enjoy the hospitality of Crested Butte, Gunnison, Buena Vista, Snowmass, Carbondale, Hotchkiss and Mt. Crested Butte. Relish the challenge of over 28,000′ of climbing. Soak in the beauty of the mountain ranges and the beautiful valleys. And enjoy the company of your colleagues and an opportunity to make memories that last forever. All proceeds from the event support The Denver Post Community Foundation.
Your registration includes
- RTR welcome package
- Camping space
- Transportation of one bag from HQ to HQ for the entire week (< 70 lb)
- Shuttle services
- Entertainment in host communities
- Aid stations
- Bike techs
- Sag vehicles
- Medical support
- Commemorative jersey
- Water bottle
- Tour Map Book
- Mobile App
Click the photo below to see the route:
One-Day Loop on Sunday, June 9
Gunnison to Gunnison
Route Opens: 8:00am – 10:00am
Route closes: 3:00pm
The 1 Day Loop is a 62.8-mile which starts in Gunnison, then heads north on State Highway 135, which bisects the Gunnison Valley as it gently ascends to Crested Butte. Total climbing for this route is approximately 2,925 feet, and you’ll pass through the small hamlet of Almont, which sits at the confluence of East and Slate Rivers, which together form the Gunnison River.
Registration: $95 includes full route support including aid stations, a rocking party on your return to Gunnison and a commemorative t-shirt.
The VIP Treatment
Discover the Gold Rush in the 10th annual Ride The Rockies VIP Prologue Experience.
- Luxury accommodations on Mt. Crested Butte at The Lodge at Mountaineer Square
- A first class supported ride from Crested Butte to Cochetopa Pass (67 miles/3283’ Elevation Gain) Highlights – Gunnison Valley, Cochetopa Canyon, Cochetopa Pass
- Friday dinner at Elk Avenue Prime with Jason Sumner, author of the 75 Classic Rides Colorado: The Best Road Biking Routes
- Saturday dinner at Uley’s Cabin
- VIP Participants will ride alongside cyclists including Mara Abbott and Chris Carmichael
- Space is limited to the first 50 who sign up. Register here!
Peaks to Plains Package
Do you plan on doing both Ride The Rockies and Pedal The Plains in 2019?
Take advantage of our new Peaks to Plains Package for a discount bundled registration for both bike tours. The Peaks to Plains package is the best way to experience the true joys of Colorado, the mountains, the plains, North, South, East, and West. The splendor of Colorado is everywhere.
The Peaks to Plains registration package starts at $810 for our early bird pricing and goes up to $860 during Tier 2. This package includes an individual registration to both events.
Logistics, camping, bike shipping, etc. can be found by clicking here.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/RideTheRockiesFans