The Tarry-It-Up will give you jaw dropping views and climbs. Join one of our most popular local routes, 30 miles and 50 miles, by Tarryall.
From homemade cookies to mailing you your packets 10 days before the event, Mountain Top Cycling Club tries to make this event as personable as possible. Free lunch and ice cream at the finish.
Bicycle Colorado members get a $10 discount code for registration! Are you a member? Click here to email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your code! This deal ends July 24, 2021.
There are 30 mile and 50 mile route options, all with jaw dropping views and climbs. These routes are all fully supported, all on paved roads, should you want to skip a section and sag to the next rest stop. You can ride your own route, go up and turn around at any point as long as you are on the same course as our event.
There will be a King and Queen of the Mountain competition on two climbs with a 7% grade. Prizes will be awarded among four different age groups: under 30, 30-44, 45-59, 60 plus (men and women groups). You must post your STRAVA times by Monday 6/22, and winners will be announced 6/24.
At the after party we will offer free lunch and ice cream cones. You may purchase additional lunches at that time for guests. Donations for breakfast starting at 5:30 AM. A great atmosphere to relax and socialize with fellow cyclists. Your entire registration supports Mountain Top Cycling Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit!
- Military discount is $15, and tandem discounts are also offered. Rebates for MS150, Tour de Cure riders. Fully supported, all on paved roads. Check out our website to learn more.
- Registration is just $75 (and $10 off for Bicycle Colorado members)!
- Rolling start from 6 AM to 8AM
- Walk up registration and packet pickup will be available at 5:30 AM. We will mail out packets 10 days before the event, unless otherwise noted. If you forget your packet, no worries, we will reissue a number that morning.
- The Food Pantry will host a breakfast by donation starting at 5:30 AM for a donation to the Food Pantry.