Mountain Experience Challenge
The Mountain Experience Challenge will be doing a Competitive and Non-Competitive event. We will be giving out K/Q of the Mountain jerseys for two climbs in 4 different age groups. Choose from 100, 75 or 50 mile route options. Free lunch, massages and ice cream at the finish. New start/finish venue and new routes.
Bicycle Colorado members get a $10 discount code for registration! Are you a member? Click here to email email@example.com to get your code! This deal ends March 31.
There are 50, 75 and 100 mile route options, all with jaw dropping views and climbs. These routes are all fully supported, all on paved roads, should you want to skip a section and sag to the next rest stop. You can ride your own route, go up and turn around at any point as long as you are on the same course as our event.
There will be a King and Queen of the Mountain competition on two climbs with a 7% grade. Prizes will be awarded among four different age groups: under 30, 30-44, 45-59, 60 plus (men and women groups). You must post your STRAVA times by Monday 6/22, and winners will be announced 6/24.
At the after party we will offer free lunch, massage and ice cream cones. You may purchase additional lunches at that time for guests. Donations for breakfast starting at 5:30 AM. A great atmosphere to relax and socialize with fellow cyclists. Your entire registration supports Mountain Top Cycling Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit!
- Free lunch and free massages!
- Military discount is $15, and tandem discounts are also offered. Rebates for MS150, Tour de Cure riders. Fully supported, all on paved roads. Check out our website to learn more.
- Registration is just $65!
- Rolling start from 6 AM to 8AM from 8360 Co Rd 1052, Guffey, CO.
- Walk up registration and packet pickup will be available at 5:30 AM. We will mail out packets 10 days before the event, unless otherwise noted. If you forget your packet, no worries, we will reissue a number that morning.
- The Food Pantry will host a breakfast by donation starting at 5:30 AM for a donation to the Food Pantry.
- T-shirts will be guaranteed if ordered before May 1st. Ride jerseys will be available for $65.00. Order before February 14th to guarantee size and availability. No t-shirt savings are available.
Saturday, June 20, 2020
06:00am - 04:00pm
8360 Co Rd 102 Guffey, CO
Other EventsView All Events
Desert’s Edge Triathlon Festival
Register today to enjoy the Desert’s Edge Triathlon Festival 2020! The Desert’s Edge Triathlon Festival brings you two days of racing, a weekend of camping with other triathletes and their fans, and a fun end to the Colorado Tri Season. Camping is available right at the race site, just 200 yards from…View Event >>
Register today for the Grand Enduro on the Lunch Loop Trails this May! The Grand Enduro will challenge you on three demanding stages in and around Grand Junction’s Lunch Loops trail system. For those unfamiliar, the nature of these trails is very technical and require expert handling skills as well as solid…View Event >>