Mountain Experience Challenge – still on for Sat, Jun 20!
From homemade cookies to mailing you your packets 10 days before the event, Mountain Top Cycling Club tries to make this event as personable as possible. Three routes to choose from, 100, 75 or 50. Free lunch, massages and ice cream at the finish. New start/finish venue and new routes.
The Mountain Experience Challenge will be doing a competitive and non-competitive event. We will be giving out King and Queen of the Mountain jerseys for two climbs in four different age groups. Choose from 100, 75 or 50 mile route options.
Bicycle Colorado members get a $10 discount code for registration! Are you a member? Click here to email email@example.com to get your code! This deal ends March 31.
There are 50, 75 and 100 mile route options, all with jaw dropping views and climbs. These routes are all fully supported, all on paved roads, should you want to skip a section and sag to the next rest stop. You can ride your own route, go up and turn around at any point as long as you are on the same course as our event. To see the route maps, click here!
There will be a King and Queen of the Mountain competition on two climbs with a 7% grade. Prizes will be awarded among four different age groups: under 30, 30-44, 45-59, 60 plus (men and women groups). You must post your STRAVA times by Monday 6/22, and winners will be announced 6/24.
At the after party we will offer free lunch, massage and ice cream cones. You may purchase additional lunches at that time for guests. Donations for breakfast starting at 5:30 AM. A great atmosphere to relax and socialize with fellow cyclists. Your entire registration supports Mountain Top Cycling Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit!
- Free lunch and free massages!
- Military discount is $15, and tandem discounts are also offered. Rebates for MS150, Tour de Cure riders. Fully supported, all on paved roads. Check out our website to learn more.
- Registration is just $65!
- Rolling start from 6 AM to 8AM from 8360 Co Rd 1052, Guffey, CO.
- Walk up registration and packet pickup will be available at 5:30 AM. We will mail out packets 10 days before the event, unless otherwise noted. If you forget your packet, no worries, we will reissue a number that morning.
- The Food Pantry will host a breakfast by donation starting at 5:30 AM for a donation to the Food Pantry.
- T-shirts will be guaranteed if ordered before May 1st. Ride jerseys will be available for $65.00. Order before February 14th to guarantee size and availability. No t-shirt savings are available.
Saturday, June 20, 2020
06:00am - 04:00pm
8360 Co Rd 102 Guffey, CO
Other EventsView All Events
4th of July Bike Scavenger Hunt in Boulder
Click here to learn more!View Event >>
Bike to Biz Week – Colorado Springs
Join in on a week-long celebration supporting businesses, June 22-28. During “Bike to Biz Week” residents are encouraged to ride by bike to their favorite coffee shop, store, restaurant or curbside pickup for dinner, doctor’s appointment, or other neighborhood businesses! Visit this link to join the fun (and join the Facebook group!). Also, check…View Event >>