Elephant Rock Cycling Festival
Elephant Rock Ride registration is open. Register now and join us on June 3rd, 2018!
The Subaru Elephant Rock Cycling Festival is the unofficial start to the Colorado cycling season. You will not want to miss the excitement and camaraderie of the 31st annual pilgrimage to Castle Rock for the Rocky Mountain region’s premier cycling festival, a Rocky Mountain tradition.
Whether you are riding or just watching the fun, come explore the active expo area where you’ll learn more about the sport of cycling from industry leaders like Specialized, Shimano, Primal Clothing, Rudy Project, SOS Socks, Clif Bar, Feedback Stands, name just a few. Enjoy an awesome, healthy lunch included in your registration fee. Sample products, mingle with friends and listen to rockin’ tunes pumped out by KBCO.
ELEPHANT ROCK WEEKEND SCHEDULE
There is a lot going on the weekend of the Subaru Elephant Rock Cycling Festival. Here is the low down as to dates and times to ensure you make the most of your time in Castle Rock.
SATURDAY JUNE 2 (EXPO & REGISTRATION)
- 7:00 a.m. – Subaru ERock Sunrise-Sunset Mountain Bike Race
- 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Registration & Packet Pick Up @ Douglas County Fairgrounds
- 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Colorado Bike Expo @ EROCK
- 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Camping Check-In
- TBA – Bike Rodeo
- TBA – Bike In Movie (downtown Castle Rock)
SUNDAY JUNE 3 (RIDE DAY)
- 5:30 a.m. – Registration & Packet Pick Up
- 5:30 – 7:30 a.m. – 100 Mile Start
- 6:00 – 8:00 a.m. – 62 Mile Start
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. – 40 & 27 Mile Start
- 9:00 a.m. Mass Start – 8 Mile Family Ride
- 10:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. – Colorado Bike Expo @ the EROCK / Party at the Rock
- 5:00 p.m. – All Courses Close
Enjoy the Elephant Rock, Copper Triangle, Tour de Vineyards and Tour of the Moon in 2018 and save over $150!
Sunday, June 03, 2018
06:00am - 04:00pm
Douglas County Fairgrounds Castle Rock, CO 80104
Other EventsView All Events
Littleton Twilight Criterium
We had lots of race action, music and fun in 2017! A “criterium” race is defined as a timed circuit around a short, technical course. Spectators can watch the racers fly by the 0.8 mile course at nearly 30 mph at the Littleton Twilight Criterium! The event is part of USA Cycling’s…View Event >>