i25 Kia Copper Triangle
COLORADO’S CLASSIC ALPINE ROAD RIDE
Registration is now open for Colorado’s Classic Alpine Road Ride! Graced with breathtaking scenery, gorgeous roads and three challenging climbs, the i25 Kia Copper Triangle exemplifies cycling in the Colorado Rockies. This spectacular 79-mile loop crests three Colorado mountain passes – Fremont Pass (elevation 11,318’), Tennessee Pass (elevation 10,424’) and Vail Pass (elevation 10,662’). The route incorporates three ski areas, is littered with historic mining outposts and Camp Hale, the training ground for the famous 10th Mountain Division. The total elevation gain for the course is 6,500 ft. It’s a great day on two wheels.
The i25 Kia Copper Triangle will start and finish at the Burning Stones Plaza at Copper Mountain Resort.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 3
- 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Registration / Packet Pickup & Expo – Click here for Location
- Friday Night Street Parties
- Throughout the summer Copper Mountain will be having Friday Night Street Parties. Each Friday, starting at 6 p.m. with free live music on West Lake and a movie to follow in Burning Stones Plaza. A fun activity for the entire family.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 4
- 5:30 a.m. to 8 a.m. – Registration / Packet Pickup – Click here for Location
- 5:45 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. – Start Time
- 10:30 a.m. – Alpine Celebration; to include lunch, live entertainment and expo
- 2:00 p.m. – Check presentation to the Davis Phinney Foundation
- 4:00 p.m – Course Closes
Experience Colorado One Ride at a Time
For one low price, receive entries into a combination of ClippedIn Events’ marque rides: Subaru ERock Sunrise Sunset, Subaru Elephant Rock, i25 Kia Copper Triangle, Tour de Vineyards and ICON Eyecare Tour of the Moon. Make this your most epic year on the bike and choose between our new 3-Pack, 4-Pack and Pedal Pass+.