Century Experience Ride
Save the date for the Century Experience Ride on June 15, 2019!
There are 50, 75 and 100 mile route options, all with jaw dropping views and climbs:
- 100-mile century with over 10,000 feet of elevation gain will take you around Cripple Creek, Victor and Guffey, CO
- 50-mile half century with 4,000 feet of elevation gain
- 75 mile route with 6,000 feet of elevation gain
- They are all fully supported, all on paved roads, should you want to skip a section and sag to the next rest stop. You can ride your own route, go up and turn around at any point as long as you are on the same course as our event.
- There will be a King and Queen of the Mountain competition on two climbs with a 7% grade. Prizes will be awarded among four different age groups: under 30, 30-44, 45-59, 60 plus (men and women groups). You must post your STRAVA times by Monday 6/17 winners will be announce 6/18.
- Your entire registration supports Mountain Top Cycling Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit!
At the after party we will offer free lunch, massage and ice cream cones. You may purchase additional lunches at that time for guests. A great atmosphere to relax and socialize with fellow cyclists.
- Free lunch and free massages!
- Military discount is $10, and tandem discounts are also offered. Rebates for MS150, Tour de Cure riders. Fully supported, all on paved roads. Early registration savings. Click our website below to learn more.
- Registration will start at $65 if you register by the end of 2018. Fees will then increase.
- Rolling start from 6 AM to 8AM from 11984 County Rd. 1, Florissant CO 80816. Walk up registration and packet pickup will be available at 5:30 AM. We will mail out packets 10 days before the event, unless otherwise noted. If you forget your packet we will reissue a number that morning. The Food Pantry will host a breakfast by donation starting at 5:30 AM for a donation to the Food Pantry. Free lunch and massages will be provided by Mountain Top Cycling Club.
- T-shirts will be guaranteed if ordered before May 1st. Ride jerseys will be available for $65.00. Order before February 14th to guarantee size and availability.