Century Experience Ride
The Century Experience Ride will be doing a Competitive and Non-Competitive event. We will be giving out a $100.00 cash prize and K/Q of the Mountain jerseys for two climbs in 4 different age groups. Choose from 100, 75 or 50 mile route options. This is a USA Cycling event with over 10,000 feet in elevation gain. Free lunch, massages and ice cream at the finish.
Bicycle Colorado members get a $10 discount code for registration! Are you a member? Click here to email email@example.com to get your code! This deal ends March 31.
There are 50, 75 and 100 mile route options, all with jaw dropping views and climbs:
- 100-mile century with over 10,000 feet of elevation gain will take you around Cripple Creek, Victor and Guffey, CO
- 50-mile half century with 4,000 feet of elevation gain
- 75 mile route with 6,000 feet of elevation gain
These routes are all fully supported, all on paved roads, should you want to skip a section and sag to the next rest stop. You can ride your own route, go up and turn around at any point as long as you are on the same course as our event. There will be a King and Queen of the Mountain competition on two climbs with a 7% grade. Prizes will be awarded among four different age groups: under 30, 30-44, 45-59, 60 plus (men and women groups). You must post your STRAVA times by Monday 6/17 winners will be announce 6/18.
At the after party we will offer free lunch, massage and ice cream cones. You may purchase additional lunches at that time for guests. A great atmosphere to relax and socialize with fellow cyclists. Your entire registration supports Mountain Top Cycling Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit!
- Free lunch and free massages!
- Military discount is $10, and tandem discounts are also offered. Rebates for MS150, Tour de Cure riders. Fully supported, all on paved roads. Early registration savings. Click our website below to learn more.
- Registration is just $65!
- Rolling start from 6 AM to 8AM from 11984 County Rd. 1, Florissant CO 80816.
- Walk up registration and packet pickup will be available at 5:30 AM. We will mail out packets 10 days before the event, unless otherwise noted. If you forget your packet we will reissue a number that morning.
- The Food Pantry will host a breakfast by donation starting at 5:30 AM for a donation to the Food Pantry.
- T-shirts will be guaranteed if ordered before May 1st. Ride jerseys will be available for $65.00. Order before February 14th to guarantee size and availability.