5 things we’re grateful for today (and every day)
In the spirit of the season, all of us at Bicycle Colorado would like to thank you, our readers and supporters, for your belief in and help with making bicycling safe, accessible and fun for everyone who rides a bike in Colorado. We are grateful that:
- Colorado is an extraordinary place to ride a bicycle (dare we say year round?).
- Bicycling is an inherent part of Colorado culture. We ride our bikes to work and to school, we enjoy the great outdoors and get exercise, and we have fun experiences with our families and friends.
- 20 Colorado cities and towns have made bicycling a priority, so much so that they are recognized as Bicycle Friendly Communities.
- Many Colorado schools have embraced the idea of educating and empowering kids to safely ride and walk to school through programs like Safe Routes to School.
- Colorado residents are serious about making change happen to make Colorado even better for riding. By working together, we’re affecting change.
Thank you for being part of Bicycle Colorado!